Green Chili Pickle (Hari Mirchi ka aachaar)
- 20 Green chilies
- 1 Tablespoon Mustard Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Rai powder (Mustard seed crushed powder)
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Saunf
- 1 Teaspoon of coriander powder
- A pinch of Hing.
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Red Chilli powder - as per taste
- Salt - as per taste
- Just cut about 20 chilies into small pieces.
- In a Kadai take a tablespoon of mustard oil and add a tsp of saunf, 1 tablespoon of rai ka coarse powder, a pinch of heeng and 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Mix well and add the chili pieces in it. Now add the salt and chili powder.
- Stir for a minute and switch off the flame.
- Now add the juice of a lemon and 3 tsp of sugar and mix well.
- Cool and store in the fridge.
Recipe by Mommy Republic at https://mommyrepublic.in/green-chili-pickle-hari-mirchi-ka-aachaar/